Falata di Infinita is an online Roleplay Forum, dedicated to an original role-play experience.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Aqua's Current, a rebooted Roleplay Forum. All members, please make time to formally introduce yourselves in the Introduction area. We'd like to get to know everyone. To the new members, if you cannot access a forum area, please message Aqua right away!

The Beginning Part One - What do we want to do?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aqua

Aqua

The Beginning Part One - What do we want to do? Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning Part One - What do we want to do?   The Beginning Part One - What do we want to do? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:42 pm

Titlle.

What is it we want to do here? I know what I want, but what does everyone else want?
Back to top Go down
Kairu
Knight of the Round
Knight of the Round
Kairu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Part One - What do we want to do?   The Beginning Part One - What do we want to do? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 6:45 pm

I'm just waiting to see what this turns into. I have no idea the anime you went with even.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Part One - What do we want to do?   The Beginning Part One - What do we want to do? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 10:16 pm

No anime. Pure original.
Back to top Go down
Kairu
Knight of the Round
Knight of the Round
Kairu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Part One - What do we want to do?   The Beginning Part One - What do we want to do? EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 10:19 am

What kind of reality then? cuz there has to be something unless i can be a god or a cat and everything in between lol.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Part One - What do we want to do?   The Beginning Part One - What do we want to do? EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 11:27 pm

How about you join us in making it? I don't know hat you want. If you don't tell me, there's no way for me to know.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Part One - What do we want to do?   The Beginning Part One - What do we want to do? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 5:42 pm

So, based on recent thoughts, we're starting in a mythical past. Mermaids and stuff. I've decided on a massive western ocean that is deemed impassable due to the creatures living within it. Mermaids, leviathan, so on. I want to build our own races from the barebones that we know, however.

With this, I have to say not to be a race that's not fully up to roleplaying yet

Last edited by Aqua on Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Part One - What do we want to do?   The Beginning Part One - What do we want to do? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning Part One - What do we want to do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Falata di Infinita :: Storyteller Board :: Editor Corner-
Jump to: