Falata di Infinita is an online Roleplay Forum, dedicated to an original role-play experience.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Aqua's Current, a rebooted Roleplay Forum. All members, please make time to formally introduce yourselves in the Introduction area. We'd like to get to know everyone. To the new members, if you cannot access a forum area, please message Aqua right away!

The... Information

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ozzy
F.N.G.
Ozzy

The... Information - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The... Information   The... Information - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 10:42 pm

ahhh alright that kind of miasma i gotcha, but if we are going to do that is a vast majority of this world covered in the miasma/what are it's effects? Like for example i think it'd be neat if in places of miasma they could be considered "Wastelands" where only strange plants/monstrous creatures lurked if you are going that route, but ultimately what i'd like to know is do you have a purpose for this miasma, like for example, in a book i've read there is "the mist" which is a supernatural phenomenon which only allows a select few to see through it. It is the mist that hides monsters from mortals. [ Reference Lightning Thief Series/ Mortal Instruments Series]
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

PostSubject: Re: The... Information   The... Information - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 12:18 am

go play FFCC.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

PostSubject: Re: The... Information   The... Information - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 10:43 am

Where are the gods?

The Gods disappeared from the Realm. While I may make it known to roleplayers now, characters are completely unaware of the following information.

Almost everyone God or Goddess, became a Crystal as a final barrier against the Fallen King. Zodrac.

Kardonae - The Reckless. Once just a mere man of his own race, Kardonae and his brother fought against an unknown foe that sought to destroy his world. In the end, Kardonae, filled with malice and hate, was taken over, and his body and mind, and soul destroyed. The true name behind this evil took hold of him, dubbed Zodrac.

Zodrac - The Infinite Destroyer, seeks nothing more than the end of time and space. Betrayed by the Gods and Devils alike, he seeks to destroy Light, Darkness and Balance with no care or caution to what it may bring about. He seeks only ruin. Nothing more. All that he cared for, is believed to be dead with their souls destroyed. He also bares a striking resemblance to Ghjenuveffa.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

PostSubject: Re: The... Information   The... Information - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 12:27 pm

Each lands has a ruler, however the way in which they govern and control may be different.

King Iskand - King of the Eastern Lands. Governs via monarchy and military might.

Military has Seven Classes. Saber, Lancer, Archer, Rider, Caster, Berserker, and Assassin.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

PostSubject: Re: The... Information   The... Information - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 12:29 pm

The Last Goddess, whom left the lands, oceans and skies over 2,000 years ago. Her mark on the world was the several artes of healing. Most, if not all have been lost to the world over the past thousand years. The world faces total collapse during the time of her leaving. She leaves behind an infant child, she birthed from a male mate's sperm.

The Last Trace of Divinity, a Matati-Dea. Half Goddess.

At this time, nightmares rain upon the world in the forum of the blackest of beasts. Races begin to die out over the next several thousand years, or so it would seem.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

PostSubject: Re: The... Information   The... Information - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 12:36 pm

vještina - A term lost to time, but noted for the description of all ancient magiks. The Last Goddess, known only as the Mother, left all forms of this magic to the world. Ancient Healing. Prazan Agopuntura. The name of the Ancient Healing artes, or otherwise, Blank Healing.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

PostSubject: Re: The... Information   The... Information - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 12:23 am

WHO IS THE LAST GODDESS?

In the far future
Its less of an import
because she would literally be leaving her world in the future.
cutting through realities and leaving for good.
The issue with a character like that, who is omniscient, omnipotent and omnibenevolent...
Is well... while she is infact omniscient.
The fact would(possibly) remain that she doesn't know what will happen when she leaves, simply because she only is oniscient in regards to the realms beneath her, so to speak.
Her organic world, is created completely differently.
Her power, while endless, may be absolutely nothing in another world.
After all, she didn't create the realm
she's just the last daughter. The last so called goddess.
She feels abandoned, even more so because the people, so to speak, pray to the the gods that left long ago.
They don't know her name. They don't know her.
The refuse to admit to themselves she's the only one elft.
So, the loving, omniscient and omnipotent half goddess, runs away.
She arrives in her new home with tears from her eyes and a bleeding heart so to speak.
Seeking her mother, her father, someone that knows her.
Basically, if she enters the realm of someone else who is omniscient
they will know her, and they may understand her feelings.
But, Bleahc is spirit based.
She's not. At all.
Death is the end of life.
In this world, your soul is returned to where it began, the Origin. The Mother.
Who, by the way, has left.
So, instea dthey all return to her.
Thus, why her coming there might not be a good idea. It could break reality and render the soul society useless.
Pretty good for an event, form what I've scanned over so far.
But not much else.
Sorry if I lost you.
I got an itch so to speak
so i scratched and let it snow~
let it snow let it snow let it snoow...
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

PostSubject: Re: The... Information   The... Information - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 10:32 pm

The main problem I'm having is a setting.
I've got mixed ideas.
Seasons and Ages are out of control. The world doesn't believe the Gods have left, and Ghjenuveffa is the last Dea, or goddess. What's worse is that she's only half. Matati Dea. The Gods were relied on too heavily, and they left. Ghjenuveffa's mother even left, trying to tell her its no use. A hundred years later, she's looking for a way to escape.
Her last blessing was to purge Miasma with her mother's crystals. Large settlements require bigger crystals. Fields and farms have several smaller crystals and a few large ones spread out.
The Outlands, is a part of the world here Miasma is powerful, and surrounded by crystals of solid miasma. They can taint the crystal's that people carry with them while they travel, and remove their protection. Most of them outside the outlands, are marked on maps. However, some are not. Monsters use them as weapons to try and corrupt towns, but the larger crystals are not affected if kept in check with the Dew of the Myrrh.
Myrrh Drops, from trees that absorb and truely purify miasma back to its original state, are what power the crystals since the Gods left. The Miasma came from them leaving, as they shielded the lands and oceans from its influence with great difficulty.
Myrrh trees are found around the world, usually camped by stronger beings, and sometimes by animals that learned to keep a crystal close to it. Monster is a lose term.
Goblins for example, or our equivelant, are extreme adept and intelligent when it comes to tactically overunning places, and when it comes to skillful crafts, such as black smithing.
Every race, even the "monsters" have good apples and bad apples.
Some Dea were even malicious and tried to harm the races.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The... Information   The... Information - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The... Information
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2